Sana Saeed: I would love to work with Salman and Shahrukh again

Wednesday 14 November 20120 comments



Can you guess who is this girl? If not or if yes let me tell you this is Sana Saeed who acted as daughter of Shahrukh Khan in Kuch Kuch Hota hein.She also became daughter of Shahrukh Khan in Salman Khan starrer Haar Dil Jo Pyar Karega?

She has grown up now and says she would love to team up with SRK and Salman Khan again.

"I am very biased when it comes to Khans. I would love to work with all the Khans. Who would want to miss such a golden opportunity? But I was lucky enough to work with Shah Rukh and Salman in my first film and I would love to work with them again," Sana told IANS. She was last seen on the big screen in Salman Khan-starrer Har Dil Jo Pyar Karega... (2000).

Sana was just 10 when Karan Johar's directorial debut Kuch Kuch Hota Hai came out and at 24-year-old she made a comeback in movies with KJO's Student Of The Year as Tanya.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2011. Bollywoodpluz - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by BollywoodPluz