Esha Gupta : I Love Salman Khan and will want to do a film with him

Wednesday 14 November 20121comments



Esha Guptas movie ‘Raaz 3’ may not have made the censor’s cut here in the Emirates, but the Bollywood starlet is back as a brand ambassador…

She’s just three movies old, but this new actress on the block is bagging endorsements and movies like a seasoned artist. It’s unusual, especially since she has no Bollywood connection or backing from an influential godfather, but the dusky beauty is making headway, like no other.

Esha Gupta, also branded “Angelina Jolie of India” by her mentor-filmmaker Mahesh Bhatt, is hoping to win a role with Salman Khan next.

“I love Salman Khan. I’d love to do a film with him. I’ve always been a fan of his. He always plays Salman Khan. And, I love that. He’s just too cool to be true,” she said.

“Like Shah Rukh Khan is a great actor. He makes you fall in love with his characters. But, Salman just makes you fall in love with Salman. I’d like to work with both, but if I get a chance, then it’s going to be Salman.”

Share this article :

+ comments + 1 comments

14 November 2012 at 08:44

<3 for eshaaaaaa ;)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2011. Bollywoodpluz - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by BollywoodPluz