Katrina Kaif Looses 5 Kilos in 5 months

Wednesday 7 November 20120 comments


"Dhoom 3 is a tough film to shoot. Lots of action. And you need to be very, very fit and agile," Katrina told TOI.
Katrina who had once reportedly shed a few kilos for fitting into the role of Sheila and be able to belly dance in the much popular song from Tees Maar Khan, started losing weight again around two months back. This was around the time she wrapped up the shooting of Jab Tak Hai Jaan.
"I was or rather am still doing hard-core functional training. I get into it for about 90 minutes every day. Even when I was shooting in London last month, I had a trainer who helped me out. And here in India, I have appointed a trainer as well," she told us.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2011. Bollywoodpluz - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by BollywoodPluz